The Ministry Developers Collaborative is the programmatic arm of Living Stones. Members are currently involved in four on-going projects:
Certificate in Ministry Development provides a group of learners opportunities to explore and expand their skills in Ministry Development and to provide information to judicatories about some of the education a Ministry Developer has received.
This portfolio-based certificate asks the participants to show growth in ten areas that are essential to the type of leadership used in Ministry Development. Contact Jo Gantzer, Certificate Program Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ministry Developers’ Cohort Experience offers support to isolated Ministry Developers in Canada and the United States. Funding for growing this professional network is currently provided from the Roanridge Trust (the Episcopal Church) and from Living Stones. Contact Faith Perrizo, MDC Chairperson, email@example.com.
- Download the Ministry Developers Cohort 2013 Report
Workshops at Living Stones Collaborative members offer a variety of workshops just prior to each Annual Meeting of Living Stones, usually a day or two before. The topics change each year, but the focus is always on developing skills and a deeper knowledge of Ministry Development and Baptismal Ministry. Contact Dan Hines, Anglican Parishes of the Central Interior, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the 2017 Ministry Developer’s Collaborative Workshop flyer.
Members of the Steering Committee of the Ministry Developers Collaborative:
- Faith Perrizo, West Virginia – Chairperson
- Theresa Brion, Maryland
- Ellen Bruckner, Iowa, Liaison to the Living Stones Coordinators
- Jo Gantzer, Chicago, Administrator for Ministry Developers Certificate Program
- Christianne Humphrey, Massachusetts, Episcopal Divinity School
- Theresa Kelley, West Virginia
- Susan Ohlidal, Vermont
- Todd Ousley, Diocese of Eastern Michigan
- Rayford Ray, Diocese of Northern Michigan
- Holladay Sanderson, Idaho
- Susanna Singer, Church Divinity School of the Pacific
- Fredrica Harris Thompsett, Massachusetts, Episcopal Divinity School
- Ellen Wondra, Chicago, Bexley Seabury Theological School