Save the Date!
Our 2020 Annual Conference will be Sunday January 26 – Wednesday January 29 at the Franciscan Renewal Center in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Sunday Jan. 26 – travel day, dinner available at 6:00pm
- Monday Jan 27 – early start: large group and small group conversations focused on ministry development.
- Tuesday Jan 28 – Monday conversations deepen
- Wednesday Jan 29—conversations continue, ideas harvested.
- Wednesday Jan. 29—finish by 2:00pm
Download the Annual Meeting flyer.
This meeting is open to individuals and teams in collaborative ministry or interested in learning more about this unique ministry.
Registration fee: $650 for single room. $600 for double room (please list roommate). Fee covers lodging, all meals, and programming.
Note: The fee is higher this year because it is inclusive of lodging, which has not been the case for several years. You will not need to call and make separate lodging reservations as it will be handled directly by this single reservation form.
As you make your travel arrangements, please plan to arrive on the afternoon or evening of Sunday, January 26. Please remember that ground transportation from the Phoenix airport (PHX) is your responsibility, and that the trip takes about half an hour.
The conference begins on Monday morning and will end by noon on Wednesday, January 29. Plan to depart on Wednesday in the late afternoon. Check-in time is 4:00pm and checkout time is 10:00am.
Click here to register.